Although there is a lot of information on email marketing online, it is very hard to find truly high quality well-tested techniques that work effectively on a regular basis. This article explores five effective email marketing best practices that have been used by many successful businesses to achieve incredible results, and they can help you too on improving massively your business results.
Forget whatever you are trying out and focus on applying this email marketing best practices and I guarantee that you will get great results for your business.
1. Set Clear Goals: Setting clear business goals and writing them down in order to be able to keep track of them as you execute your email campaign management is one of the most important email marketing best practices, however it is still ignored or not taken seriously by many companies, do not make this mistake.
If you do not know exactly what you want to accomplish, you are very likely to achieve only mediocre results. If you are not planning every step of your email campaigns you are setting them up from start to failure.
2. Deliver Value: Nobody cares about your business except from yourself. People only care about what your business can do for them. In case you are not delivering enough value for your subscribers they are going to leave and find someone else who will.
Whenever you are crafting your email campaigns always remember to think about what your subscribers are going to benefit out of what you are going to send to them. Put yourself on the shoes of your subscribers and ask yourself the famous question: “What is in it for me?”. If you cannot find a reasonable answer for this question regarding an email that you plan to send, you probably should not send the email.
3. Insert a Great CTA (call-to-action): Make sure every email on your email campaigns have a clear and highly compelling call-to-action (CTA). People should be able to understand your messages in seconds and evaluate if they want to accept your CTA or not. If you want to have the highest possible conversion rate for each email, have the simplest and most compelling CTA on every single email.
Guide your subscribers into taking the actions that you want them to take. Do not let anything open for them to figure out by themselves. People nowadays have tons of different offers thrown at them every day. If you are not doing your best every day and improving your business over time to deliver the greatest straight to the point offers, you will lose your current and potential clients for your competition.
4. Have an Appealing Functional Design: Always have a great web designer at your disposal (in-house or outsourced) in order to include high quality visual elements on your emails and make them responsive (friendly to all types of electronic devices used to access email service providers). Especially for emails where your objective is to sell something.
An appealing design can make a big difference between a mediocre and an extraordinary conversion rate. Make sure you always have the best design professionals at your disposal, since having low quality professionals can cost you a lot of money in lost conversion opportunities.
5. Track, Analyze, Optimize: Always keep track of your email marketing metrics and analyze them after you have executed your email campaigns. That is how you are going to improve massively your business results over time, improving a little bit campaign after campaign. Learn the lessons from your mistakes, test different elements of your campaigns and ultimately take massive amounts of action. Whenever you see an opportunity to improve your results, “jump on head first”!
Do not wait for starting to take action. Start today. The perfect time is right now. Do not wait for tomorrow, you will forget it.
If you are not quite sure on how to execute the email marketing campaign best practices above and need some help by email marketing specialists you can visit our website. There you will find all the help that you need. So there is no executing to not start skyrocketing your business results today.
If you want more great tips on email marketing visit the website of iDreamBiz