AngularJS for .Net developers
- Organizations are adopting Angular due to the same reason. They can port their existing teams with some investment on upgrading their skills on the newer ecosystem. AngularJS is the best Hybrid Framework to develop Mobile Applications for your business. Angularjs is the best option among hybrid frameworks for mobile app development. It has a strong community backing & best usage of Directives while compared to other frameworks. Also, its testing process is very simple.
- The main features of Angularjs that attracts .Net developers are:
- Sustain easily
- Very fast web development due to the MVC structure
- Addiction Injection
- Sturdy Community Backing
- The ever-resilient MVC Architecture
- Code Style – Declarative
- Best practice of Directives
- Angularjs is open sourced under MIT license. The library is called Angular because HTML uses angular-shaped brackets. It is not a DOM manipulation library like jQuery, but it uses a subset ofjQuery called jQLite. It is primarily based on declarative HTML attributes that you can add to your HTML tags.
- If you are using Visual Studio as an IDE for developing your app in angularJS, intelligence support for AngularJS help you a lot to develop your application. It enables massively parallel development. Designers who aren’t essentially programmers can acquire markup far calmerthan they can perform programming. For testing, it allows you to split your app into reasonable modules that can have dependencies on each other but are primed separately.
.Net developers are getting more benefit by using AngularJS. You can consult a reputed company that aims to deliver quality web based solution to the clients. The services includes: Integrated angular JS development, Mobile application development with Angular, shopping card apps, maintenance and support for Angular JS, etc. Kindly contact us for any related more services to discuss with us on www.Laitkor.com.0